Info about Paris Biarritz in alligator??

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any info about the new totes on the chanel.com site? I am in total lust for the medium and small ones. Are they alligator or croc? And how much? I think I'd be willing to go into debt of one of those...

:love: :heart:

I think they were either $16,500 for the small and $20K+ for the medium. I love the Paris Biarritz in alligator too, but I keep thinking that's the price of a used car - or having previously lived in Manhattan - the price of half a year of rent.

When I called the 1-800 Chanel number a couple of weeks ago, they told me those Paris-Biarritz bags are made of alligator, not croc. The largest tote is around $40,000 :wtf:, I think. You can call the toll-free number to get more details.

Yikes! I guess I'll just have to dream then. I'm only 24 and $16k is more than I spend shopping in a year! Oh well, I should have known. But at least now I have something to motivate me to work harder and get a raise.

Thank you so much for the info!! I just starting posting here and I love it! Everyone has been so friendly and shares my purse obsessions = )