Influencers and Hermes

I vaguely remember when celebrities shopping in Turkey for fakes was news, though I confess I don’t recall the Kate Moss incident. This is why I limit my forays to TPF and try to stay in my lane. This thread has been eye opening, but I’m not sure I want to venture out and see the behavior described.

I vaguely remember when celebrities shopping in Turkey for fakes was news, though I confess I don’t recall the Kate Moss incident. This is why I limit my forays to TPF and try to stay in my lane. This thread has been eye opening, but I’m not sure I want to venture out and see the behavior described.
Please don’t. I made the mistake and did just that. I’m going back to my no influencer or exposers drama-free life because I’ve seen way more than I should have. As usual people go way too far.

Please don’t. I made the mistake and did just that. I’m going back to my no influencer or exposers drama-free life because I’ve seen way more than I should have. As usual people go way too far.

Agreeing with both of you. The influencer world takes up zero space in my life. Cost benefit analysis, it does not feel like a positive or fulfilling way to spend my time!

When you shine a light on the shady elements in society, they will either run or attack. Since they believe they have anonymity in the article’s comments section, they’ve chosen to attack. I can imagine that they are trying to retaliate and destroy @Notorious Pink for daring to give any air time to something that is not complimentary to their obsessions with fake bags.
Agree 1000%..
Anonymity is toxic in many ways to social media.

@Notorious Pink on Super Dacob's live chat there is a comment saying thefakebirkinslayer = notorius pink! I would love to join the live chat and do a superchat but I am blocked. The Fake Birkin slayer is appearing now.
I just read the article and some of the phrases and way words were used by the slayer are VERY similar to posts I see written here...hmm...

I just read the article and some of the phrases and way words were used by the slayer are VERY similar to posts I see written here...hmm...
The FBS replies to me read like bad AI. The interview was pretty uninteresting. The page was interesting for a couple days but idk, influencers are a dime a dozen and it’s already become boring to me.