Influencers and Hermes

I learned of Erica through my sister who regularly watches her channel. I remember sis was annoyed at the fact how Erica never explains how she got that appointment.

I chuckled a bit when I saw how Erica showing off her gift. I’m sorry but I just can’t picture her actually using it. I bet she does not like how they heat stamped her initials and now she can’t sell or regift. I mean this is a lady who sent her only child to a community college, calling it an economically smarter choice.

Moving on topic, for those who happened to be curious of my attempts, I got rejected for Friday and Saturday as well. It seems they no longer send rejection texts as I only received emails. While twice isn’t much of a try, I am starting to wonder, why my email addy from first try seems “blocked.” It was great that I could still register with a different addy but that makes me question that they really must do something with my real addy! And catching up with this thread it seems pre pandemic purchase history seems to be gone for many so does this mean I am starting out again? Yikes!!

Interestingly, my sister received THE TEXT last night, welcoming her for tomorrow’s appointment. This appointment system works odd. They say it’s random but is for real? On her last trip, she got it with just single try. In fact, she has never gone past three tries to secure appointment! If it’s really random, I think I would make my sister buy me Powerball tickets from now on.
Lol your comment made laugh, the smarter economically choice is to stop buying all these trendy bags, that are worn for one season or two max.

I particularly like and follow @j_que_ on IG. I like how she mixes and matches different pcs. Not all of the items she style are high end luxury or full on logos. Her style is believable and contemporary.

On the other hand: most influencers are just trying hard. The clothes you wear from top to bottom has a visible logo doesnt make it stylish.

My favorite YT influencers/micro-influencers rn are Tiwadidthat, Jacira De Matos, and HayaGlamazon. Tiwadidthat recently posted his H Paris experience, he managed to get a Kelly and had some good tips. Jacira makes great luxury videos including H and is always lovely and positive. HayaGlamazon makes different luxury videos and i love her Hermes videos as she often discusses H stores, tips, “birkin bait” lol etc.

There's also been a massive influx of TikTok influencers who post and share their Hermes journeys - it's been a pretty explosive platform because it reaches a lot of people who have either have little to no information about luxury goods, or are also interested but don't know how to get into the game. Some are @birkintrash, @lille.hoang, and @audreypeters.

My favorite YT influencers/micro-influencers rn are Tiwadidthat, Jacira De Matos, and HayaGlamazon. Tiwadidthat recently posted his H Paris experience, he managed to get a Kelly and had some good tips. Jacira makes great luxury videos including H and is always lovely and positive. HayaGlamazon makes different luxury videos and i love her Hermes videos as she often discusses H stores, tips, “birkin bait” lol etc.
I just found tiwadidthat last month. He’s so funny. Checked out the other two from your recommendation. I really enjoy microinfluencers more. Way more authentic.

"I chuckled a bit when I saw how Erica showing off her gift. I’m sorry but I just can’t picture her actually using it. I bet she does not like how they heat stamped her initials and now she can’t sell or regift. I mean this is a lady who sent her only child to a community college, calling it an economically smarter choice."

Was this meant to sound elitist? Boy this comment rubs me the wrong way...

Reactions: ColetteBlue
I just found tiwadidthat last month. He’s so funny. Checked out the other two from your recommendation. I really enjoy microinfluencers more. Way more authentic.
Haha yes he is! He doesn’t post enough imo lol. I agree, I think they’re more genuine and i find most of them make videos out of pure enjoyment and not for the monetization.

Reactions: addiCCted
Or you watch all of the three videos on tiktok of this former SA. This takes up to 4minutes... ;) her username is joannaoworld
(Who knows if she is really a former SA, i always watch these videos with a grain of salt)
Nothing more is adressed in Dacobs video :smile:
Hmm nothing new there either, unfortunately. Two quota bags per year. H is working to make a global profile system. Treat your SA with kindness. Stay loyal.

And sth else she said in a 4th video: THERE ARE ALWAYS QUOTA BAGS IN THE BACK (every day) ;)
This is true and hardly a secret in my opinion. Yet, whether or not there is always quota bags does not change much as quota bags come in hundreds of variations. If anything, people might start coming in stores and demanding to see what is in the back, citing what this former SA has said. For all we know, this person might not be a former SA and instead just reads threads here. I don’t think there is any information about Hermes that can’t be found here.