inferno zucca or inferno something :)

looks like the inferno zucca on ebay is getting a lot of views... in a matter of a day it went from $155 to i$200 right now... and there's still 4 more days for this auction. not surprised. dam...

but if anyone does see another inferno zucca for sale... please post :choochoo: purdy pweeze!!!

hey everyone...

here's a copy of an email i got fr the South Hampton outlet. this maybe outdated by the time of this post, so it's best to call and check their stock (631-283-1733)

In the older prints, camo playground olive and camo playground black we have the following...50% off the retail....If I didn't write anything next to the style that means we have it in both prints.
Buon Viaggio $74.00 completely sold out
Campeggio $74.00 completely sold out
Canguro $48.00 completely sold out
Mamma Mia $65.00 completely sold out
Scuola $82.00
Bambino $48.00 completely sold out
Luna $99.00
Caramella $31.00 completely sold out
Denaro $31.00 completely sold out
Bella $60.00
BellaBella $74.00

In the newer prints, Paradiso, Inferno and Fumo we have...25% off the retail....(If I didn't write anything next to the style that means we have it in all 3 prints.
Portatelefono $63.00
Caramella $51.00
Denaro $51.00
Luna $157.50
Trenino $223.50
Campeggio $120.00 only in fumo
Scuola $129.00
Bambinone $97.50 only in paradiso and inferno
Stellina $97.50 only in paradiso and fumo
Dolce $60.00 only in inferno and paradiso
Bambino $81.00 only in inferno and paradiso
Gioco $120.00
Canguro $81.00 only in inferno and paradiso
Nuvola $138.00
Bella $97.50
Zucca $138.00 only in fumo and paradiso
Buon Viaggio $120.00
Mamma Mia $97.50
Corriere $138.00 only in paradiso and inferno
CiaoCiao $120.00
Ciao $90.00
Bocce $66.00

We are completely sold out of the following....
Inferno Campeggio's
Inferno Zucca's
Inferno Stellina's
Paradiso Campeggio's
All baby bags
Braccialettos
All of the Tan Playground print.
Caramellina's
Angioletto's

Good luck everyone!!! :okay:

Does anyone know what is available at the other two outlets? I hate to bother them if someone else here already has a list....

Every time I'd e-mail the other two outlets, their reply is for me to give them a call... Lindsey may be the only one who e-mails us lists.

Man, now that I have my OP bella bella I am reeeeeeeeeeally debating about getting the camo bella bella!!! That would be the perfect "everyday work bag" because it's dark and wouldn't really have to worry about it at the preschool!!! But then again, no denaros. *lol*

Haha. tehlilone pm'd me about that earlier today... but it's not at the right price. I'm not willing to pay $100+ for something I want to use at the gym... If I'm gonna use something expensive, I might as well stay with my Coach fanny pack. Thanks though!!

yeah but i emailed lindsey yesterday TWICE to ask about this and something else, and she never answered about the giocos, and woodbury said they didnt anymore. :wtf: maybe its fate trying to make me NOT SHOP.

thanks alot!