Inferno and paradiso inventory

qtiekiki

O.G.
Nov 11, 2006
We went to the Macy's at Victoria Gardens (Rancho Cucamanga, CA) yesterday and they still have a couple paradiso bella bella, a paradiso canguro, a inferno ciao ciao, couple inferno messenger bag (either the small or medium size one - not sure), inferno canguro. They also still have pirata canguro, ciao ciao, and BV. There was a paradiso bv, and I got that. It was on sale for $120 (so that 25% off), then I got another 15%off by using my macy's card.

We went to the Macy's at Victoria Gardens (Rancho Cucamanga, CA) yesterday and they still have a couple paradiso bella bella, a paradiso canguro, a inferno ciao ciao, couple inferno messenger bag (either the small or medium size one - not sure), inferno canguro. They also still have pirata canguro, ciao ciao, and BV. There was a paradiso bv, and I got that. It was on sale for $120 (so that 25% off), then I got another 15%off by using my macy's card.

That mall is so nice! Where are you from? I grew up in Rancho, but now live in Northern Cali.

I am actually opposite of you. I grew up in NorCal (East Bay), then I got married and moved to L.A. (SGV). This was the first time we went to that mall. It's very nice, love walking outdoor.