Inexpensive Travel Bag

My favourite travel bag is my navy blue longchamp le pliage bag. It's big enough for everything I need, zips up securely, is easy to wipe down and folds up small and flat. Every time I go away I contemplate almost all my other bags but always take the longchamp and am always glad I did while I'm away.

I don't worry about it on the conveyor belt at the airport, under the seat on the plane.

Its the Eiffel Tower edition so it feels much more like its "for travel" and I have a blue lv luggage tag on it with my children's initials on it and an Eiffel Tower key ring on the zipper pull. I'm getting exited for my next holiday just thinking about it. My tip is to customise whatever bag you get in some way as its such a fun thing to do for a travel bag. ❤

I have an inexpensive sports bag that can fit all my necessities during a flight.
As for a vacation purse, my Longchamp le Pliage is a must. Carefree and lightweight.
No fancy bags when travelling.

Longchamp le Pliage Tote or Kipling. Kipling bags are very functional because they have lots of pockets for organisation. Longchamp Le Pliage totes are comfortable and light to carry and look chic too.

Depends on the itinerary, if it's a vacation in some remote beach then a nylon tote/shoulder bag (Pliage or LeSportSac) and small evening bag. If it's trekking through tourists sights or amusement parks or exploring Unesco Heritage sites then I would add a cross body bag with secure closure.
I think what you have is fine.

Reactions: danagurl