Inexpensive spring/peacock inspired eye

Decided to do something fun over the weekend since it was a beautiful spring day.

This look may be too bold for some people but it's not meant to be an everyday look, it's meant to be colorful, bright and fun. Suitable for a spring picnic!

Used my coastal scents palette, so as you can see, it's a very inexpensive look to re-create. ;)

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JL_dfRCoXg

IMG_1843cropped.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

I'm not a makeup artist nor anymore near to being a professional. Just a girl bored with a camera :smile: thought I'd share this look with you all since it was so fun for me to do! any advice would be greatly appreciated :smile: just don't be too mean lol

Decided to do something fun over the weekend since it was a beautiful spring day.

This look may be too bold for some people but it's not meant to be an everyday look, it's meant to be colorful, bright and fun. Suitable for a spring picnic!

Used my coastal scents palette, so as you can see, it's a very inexpensive look to re-create. ;)

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JL_dfRCoXg

IMG_1843cropped.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

I'm not a makeup artist nor anymore near to being a professional. Just a girl bored with a camera :smile: thought I'd share this look with you all since it was so fun for me to do! any advice would be greatly appreciated :smile: just don't be too mean lol

I think that this is beautiful and a job well done....;)

@Samia: thank you!! :biggrin: :biggrin: it's not very peacock-y but I did my best lol

@al_fl: thanks!!

You look gorgeous! What lipstick are you wearing?

aww thank you! Hmm... I believe I was wearing MACs creme in your coffee. Yes... 90% sure lol

@ashleyroe: lol I enjoy seeing your username pop up in my posts. Thank you :lol:

@mrs moulds: that's very kind of you :smile: I was hoping it wouldn't be reminiscent of a 5 year old who got into mummy's makeup.

@pmburk: you never know!! you should try it on a fun spring day! I'm sure you'd turn heads lol