Home & Garden Inexpensive rugs

Jul 1, 2006
Im wanting to decorate my dorm room and i really want something along the lines of a shag rug. I've been looking around and they are so expensive. I want a 5' x 8' rug. Does anyone know where I can get one that is inexpensive?

Thanks

glamgirl84

Sep 10, 2007
When I was in college I got my shag rug at TJ Maxx so check there. I got other rugs at Ikea and Target when they had all of the dorm stuff out (right about now). Targets rugs can be pricey but I remember getting one designed for their dorm line for about $39.99 (as opposed to their other ones that run in the 100s)

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
IKEA! also recommend TJ Maxx or Marshalls home good store if you have one near you. target too!

gr8heart

-for YSL!
May 23, 2006
Minnesota
What about overstock? They often have a coupon for an additional % off and based on the review, people seem happy with their purchases. They have a good selection of rugs and reviews on them.

lunatwinkle

Bag obsessed! <3
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
California, USA
Yup, IKEA. My little sis just moved into her apartment for college, and bought a huge white rug for her room. I don't know the size, but it's freakin huge and it cost less than $20. :tup: