Inexpensive clutch?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'd like an interesting looking clutch that I can bring to dinner and kind-of go with anything... jeans, pants, skirt... ideas?

2. I picked this one up from the Coach outlets for 52$+tax, I've been seeing it go for a lot cheaper on eBay. I think it's kind of fun, but not really that formal so it would be perfect with jeans or a sundress. It's large enough to hold my lipgloss, keys, and a small sort of money/card holder (I use a MC cles, my mini skinny also fits in there).

[​IMG]

3. Perhaps Lauren Merkin, her's are really pretty

4. Another interesting alternative might be to try vintage/resale shops for something "gently used" and unique.

I bought one from Hobo International at Nordstrom's last year when I was in a pinch and was very happy with it. I think it was around $99.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice