Style Ines de la Fressange Style Thread.....

Especially love this look. Just noticed her bag (Fendi?) says "INES" - how cute. :heart:

Thanks for posting all these photos, S'Mom.

attachment.php
the bag is not fendi but roger vivier. it is customised for her but the model is called METRO BAG

My book arrived from Amazon yesterday ! :yahoo:

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to look at it. There is a sizeable section on shops she recommends in Paris. There is also an interiors section that I wasn't expecting. Overall though it looks very interesting.

Last edited:
Oh, you are SO fortunate that you received yours! We don't have a release here in the States until the 5th!

Of course, I'm already pre-paid with expedited shipping.....LOL!!!!!

^^^ I recently got my copy: it's good, although most of the things she says I had already read in her various interviews in magazines! But there are good tips, nonetheless...also, for who is going to Paris, there are good tips on stores, hotels and restaurants that one wouldn't normally know about!

Take your copy with you D!!

Ines was just on the radio promoting her book - BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour, 10 am to 10.45 ! It will be available on the BBC i- player later.

She talked about how leggings are never flattering, being a muse to KL, ballet pumps, white jeans, dressing older women and accessories.

She was only on for a brief interview.

Got my copy yesterday and just had time to glance through it...looks good, but a) I wish she had put pictures of herself in it and b) wish she had written more about herself and her style. But I'm looking forward to reading it more thoroughly.

Vivier will be my first destination while in Paris....LOL!!!!! I would love a pair of Vivier shoes but to find them in my neck of the woods is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!!!!

Hope I'm not to late, RV is diagonally opposite 24 FSH. They close at 7.30pm (whilst H closes 6.30pm), enough time to dash across. I find the cut fits true to size to a little generous. And comfortable too, be it the heels or the flats (way more comfortable to me than Louboutins). Love RV!:smile:

Thanks for introducing this elegant lady. Love her understated yet pleasing style. She epitomises the chic French woman with the je ne sais quoi charm!

Some of my fav looks.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php