Style Ines de la Fressange Style Thread.....

What a stylish woman!!! Came across some pictures on pinterest which let me to her book and then I thought I would search her out here - should have known my friend s'mom would be on top of it lol!! Great pictures throughout....

Reactions: georgia84
I just stumbled on this picture from a few years back. She was doing a Roger Vivier event at Bergdorf Goodman and I was lucky enough to meet her and have her sign the inside of some bags I purchased that day.

She has got the longest legs!!!

Attachments

• AudieInes.jpg
    AudieInes.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 1,859
I just stumbled on this picture from a few years back. She was doing a Roger Vivier event at Bergdorf Goodman and I was lucky enough to meet her and have her sign the inside of some bags I purchased that day.

She has got the longest legs!!!

Lucky girl! I love that her face shows her character - hate the plastic faces of some....I wish I had long legs lol...

From the Schiaparelli Fall/Winter 2014 runway show, courtesy New York Times Magazine:

Attachments

• 07scene-couture-schiapare-slide-NF6G-jumbo.jpg
    07scene-couture-schiapare-slide-NF6G-jumbo.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,570
Ines and Carla... those ladies are incredibly elegant

Attachments

• I_c5.jpg
    I_c5.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 2,222
  • I_c3.jpg
    I_c3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,781
  • i_c2.jpg
    i_c2.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 3,772
  • I_c1.jpeg
    I_c1.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,450
i wasn't sure where to put this, hope its ok.

from ad.com
INES DE LA FRESSANGE OPENS A CHIC SHOP IN PARIS
Text by Hannah Martin | Photography by Dominique Maître
June 8, 2015
Share on PinterestShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Print
Ines de la Fressange
Ines de la Fressange in her delightful new Paris boutique.

With her perfectly tousled bob, effortless outfits, and model-muse status (to Karl Lagerfeld, no less) Ines de la Fressange epitomizes that elusive French-girl cool. And now, with the opening of her charming eponymous Left Bank boutique, the style icon’s signature je ne sais quoi comes to life.

Ines de la Fressange Boutique
On the shelves you’ll find everything from carved wooden teaspoons and cutting boards to sleek leather satchels.

Organized like a chic bazaar, long farm tables and dark wood shelves are filled with blue-and-white textiles, straw baskets, ceramics, and other odds and ends you might find at a stylish hardware store, all sourced from her favorite artisans and brands. De la Fressange’s sweet vintage-inspired frocks in florals and checks hang from a copper rack in the center, and her prim shoes and smart sunglasses line the wall. In the back corner, a cozy room with raw, unfinished walls looks like someone’s beachouse haven—with a straw light fixture, bamboo seating, and plaster accessories. If you pause to sit, you can catch a glimpse of her delightful atelier through the window.

A cozy room in the back of the store showcases artisanal items for the home.

“You may go in to try on shoes or a dress,” De la Fressange says. “But you could well leave with a broom, a throw, or a pencil sharpener in the shape of an iron.”

Ines de la Fressange Paris, 24 rue de Grenelle, Paris; inesdelafressange.fr

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/...1&spJobID=701347999&spReportId=NzAxMzQ3OTk5S0

i wasn't sure where to put this, hope its ok.

from ad.com
INES DE LA FRESSANGE OPENS A CHIC SHOP IN PARIS
Text by Hannah Martin | Photography by Dominique Maître
June 8, 2015
Share on PinterestShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Print
Ines de la Fressange
Ines de la Fressange in her delightful new Paris boutique.

With her perfectly tousled bob, effortless outfits, and model-muse status (to Karl Lagerfeld, no less) Ines de la Fressange epitomizes that elusive French-girl cool. And now, with the opening of her charming eponymous Left Bank boutique, the style icon’s signature je ne sais quoi comes to life.

On the shelves you’ll find everything from carved wooden teaspoons and cutting boards to sleek leather satchels.

Organized like a chic bazaar, long farm tables and dark wood shelves are filled with blue-and-white textiles, straw baskets, ceramics, and other odds and ends you might find at a stylish hardware store, all sourced from her favorite artisans and brands. De la Fressange’s sweet vintage-inspired frocks in florals and checks hang from a copper rack in the center, and her prim shoes and smart sunglasses line the wall. In the back corner, a cozy room with raw, unfinished walls looks like someone’s beachouse haven—with a straw light fixture, bamboo seating, and plaster accessories. If you pause to sit, you can catch a glimpse of her delightful atelier through the window.

A cozy room in the back of the store showcases artisanal items for the home.

“You may go in to try on shoes or a dress,” De la Fressange says. “But you could well leave with a broom, a throw, or a pencil sharpener in the shape of an iron.”

Ines de la Fressange Paris, 24 rue de Grenelle, Paris; inesdelafressange.fr

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/...1&spJobID=701347999&spReportId=NzAxMzQ3OTk5S0

I still have one of her riding jackets from her clothing line and it is still eminently fashionable. *and it still fits*:smile:

That girl has the longest legs. I got a photo taken with her in Bergdorf Goodman some years ago and could not believe how lanky she was. (and gorgeous and friendly and sweet!)

Attachments

• cn_image_1.size.ines-de-la-fressange-paris-shop-01.jpg
    cn_image_1.size.ines-de-la-fressange-paris-shop-01.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 984