Indy black suede w/ purple/red patent leather...(pics before it gets return)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I'm new and I just wanted to introduce myself...and bring picture presents...Enjoy.

Here is the black suede Indy with purple/red patent leather trim and silver accents.

I really loved this bag but wasn't 100% sold when I saw the handle. The silver leather looked cheap to me compared with the rest of the bag's fabulousness. The black suede was really oh so beautiful. I think if the silver leather were silver/metal hardware instead I would have kept it. Anyways its going back on Monday...I decided to replace my loss with a Louis Vuitton Mahina XL in Noir.

Attached Files:

2. awww it is pretty... thanks for sharing pics. Great eye candy!! the mahina is TDF as well.....

3. Too bad she is really pretty :sad: But your Mahina is really really gorgeous :nuts:

4. Thank you Miss Piggy, I think I will get more of use out of the Mahina so I can get my money's worth. lol.

5. too bad
    my sis has this bag and its really a wow bag

6. great bag