Indulging in me is DH's Vice

Piggyme

Sep 20, 2012
As all of my TPF friends know since last year, I was on the hunt for my dream bag when DH decided to get it while we go for our 8th Anniversary holiday to Europe. As it has always been my dream, little did I ever think he will want to buy it given that exorbitant price!

Some 9 years ago, he knelt down to propose and promised that he will love, protect and take good care of DS and I.
DH is a hardworking man with simple needs and wants but loves to shower me and DS with his love! I have 2 dreams...solitaire diamond ring with at least 1 carat which he fulfilled after marrying a year and my HG bag, both been dreaming for decades!!!

So as all of you know the Europe trip was a futile one! Nonetheless, I had gotten most of the things that I knew I wanted to get. I scoured H.com and TPF for details and advice which all of you have been very encouraging.

As I did not do a proper reveal on my lil goodies that I've gotten in Europe and felt real bad for them...I decided that I might as well do a proper one now!So here goes...

Attachments

• IMG_2286.jpg
    IMG_2286.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 1,192
Last edited:
Seriously...sometimes i'm so idiot in comp stuff...sorry ladies!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2292.jpg
    IMG_2292.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 1,255
  • IMG_2294.jpg
    IMG_2294.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 1,190
  • IMG_2297.jpg
    IMG_2297.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 1,191
  • IMG_2299.jpg
    IMG_2299.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 1,240
  • IMG_2303.jpg
    IMG_2303.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 1,212
  • IMG_2314.jpg
    IMG_2314.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 1,158
  • IMG_2311.jpg
    IMG_2311.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 1,174
  • IMG_2307.jpg
    IMG_2307.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 1,163
Though we went everyday, no B came back with us from Europe! But well, we had a fantastic great time and with such a romantic place, it seems we were falling in love again!!!
We did lots of museums, strolling and soaking in the sights! Hmm....Paris was so beautiful...
I believe it pained DH whenever disappointment was written all over my face. Thus, when we came back home, DH bought us tickets to Tokyo within the week!

We left for Tokyo 13th morning and reached Tokyo in wee morning. The 1st thing we dropped our luggage, we were out on the hunt for our HG:biggrin:
As usual, 1st day was also a disappointment day for us. We went all 7 H in total that day plus the resellers that DH had checked in website. At the same time, I pm-ed dear Crazyforhermes for more info and strategic H to go first, she's a gem!!! Thank you :hugs:

The next day, on Valentine's Day, after going to 4 H, I finally got lucky at H Shibuya Tokyu...she was waiting for me!!!
Such a meaningful V. Day!!!

So, without further ado, please put your hands together and welcome Miss B30 Ghillies:hbeat::love: