Indulge for Christmas early?

stcouture

O.G.
Feb 4, 2009
So ladies, I need some help! I went to Saks today to browse..(probably not the best idea.) Behold on the glass display is the CL Lady Peep Glittered Pump! They are gorgeous and they had one in my size! They only have a total of 4...I am tempted to purchase it but that 5 1/2 heel mays me wary only because I am not familiar with CL shoes...are the Lady Peeps comfortable and should I just indulge in these beautiful shoes? HELP! I only have them on hold for 24 hours!!!

The SA said these were runway shoes and once their out they won't be able to reorder them, which tempts me more to purchase them. But I am wondering if this is true because I saw them online for sale but they were pre-order...

If it were me, I would not buy them. I was browsing Neiman Marcus last month. I couldn't decide between the Bianca Zips and Very Prive. The Very Prive felt very comfortable and they are very practical. However the Bianca's were more eye catching. The SA used the whole "these are the last pair" line on me and I bought them. Now I wish I bought the other ones because I can hardly walk in the Bianca's. I keep trying different things to make them comfy, and it is getting better, but I still wish I went with the lower heel and more practical shoe. I think I am going to buy Very Prives on black friday next week.

Well they are hard to come by but they are extremely difficult to wear, or at least I find them so. Other ladies will say practice makes perfect. Will you wear them? Are you used to high heels? If you can't stop thinking about them that's a sign that you love them. Can you afford them?

My answers will be different from yours.

I'm with Bella on this one! :biggrin:

But then I can walk in the very high heels without issue and would always encourage those who are nervous to practice practice practice...

I only ask because they were comfy wearing them but it was for a few minutes, thinking long term for like a couple of hours thats a whole other story. lol. I am a bit uneasy because I am not much for sling backs and these were so high I just want to be sure on these purchases.

I say do it. I think you may be sorry if you don't. The good thing about the slingback is no heel slippage, providing they fit and of course extreme hotness! They are stunning...