Individual Icons

1. One of the many amazing indie designers highlighted on Squidoo's Cool Indie shop of the day - I am posting a new thread about this brilliant designer because her jewelry is IMHO cool, elegant, and not something you see every day :biggrin:
    LeeAnn Herreid - you're awesome!

Compasses, chain mail, grommets, hardware, rulers, diamond dust etc - not the usual material your jewelry is made of :biggrin:

Please check out her simply brilliant site:

http://www.individualicons.com/products.php?cat=2

PS I hope this is not constituted as spam as I live thousands of miles away from Ms Herreid and had not heard of her until a few days ago :smile:

2. You spend way too much time online!:roflmfao:

You can find this person's work at uncommon goods too.

3. Sea4e, I had an op in 2001 and some people on another forum thought I'd gone to get the keyboard removed from my fingers :biggrin:

3 am, football's on, it's Saturday today already so ... more surfing to do :biggrin:

Thanks for the tip about Uncommon Goods.

4. I hope your operation went well. I spend way too much time on the Internet myself!:biggrin:

5. Thanks, sea4e. The op went very well, which is why I am still around nowadays :biggrin:

PS I've actually reduced my time on the internet - believe it or not!!

6. I love those ruler cuffs they have! I am always looking for a ruler to measure the length of earrings. I would wear that everyday so I would never miss it. (Well, except that my fashionista friend would have a fit and make me take it off because "nothing goes with everything, dahhhrling"...or so she says!) lol

7. Those are awesome! I love the thermometer necklace and the level earrings. LOL

8. Ladies, at my age, the necklace with the magnifying glass would come in really handy. :biggrin:

9. lol p.

I'd wear the ruler cuff bracelet but I wonder if my husband would get a complex.:lol:

10. I need the magnifying glass too!:lol:

11. See...functional and useful! Who ever said that jewelry was a frivolous and impractical purchase... ;)

12. Different

13. Thanks for the link! :flowers:

My hubby is into unique cufflinks and he happens to be into building/woodworking, so I bought him:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The 2nd pair will go great with an Hermes tie I bought him that has a nuts & bolts print!!! :biggrin:

I don't know if he'll wear the first pair (the color may be a bit much for him), but the price was reasonable enough where I won't feel offended if they sit in his valet.

I'm loving the chainmail bracelet/cuff too. :yes: (for me, not DH. ;) )

14. Passerby - you really are so great at finding cool, unusal stuff. Don't stop my friend!

15. Yea, I like the second pair better than the first as well. You have to have just the right outfit to wear the first pair of cufflinks, me thinks! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice