Indio Epi instant reveal

1. #1 Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
    With the men's F/W 2012 show I had vowed to get one of the indigo epi bags, but my relocation to the opposite side of the world vetoed that, so when I found out it came in the zippy coin purse I jumped on it! A slightly early bday present to myself and my first epi piece. I knew I would greatly enjoy it, but I think this is the first time I was more excited after I brought it home, completely obsessed. Epi always felt stiff, but I now appreciate the interesting and soft texture.

The blue is is like a washed navy and PERFECTLY complements the "gray" taiga (which is more like a washed black). It also looks quite nice with the damier graphite. I don't like the way the flash distorts the color so didn't include any. I really wish they would incorporate this color into their permanent epi briefcase line!

IMG_1017.jpg IMG_1020.jpg IMG_1040.jpg IMG_1041.jpg IMG_1043.jpg IMG_1044.jpg
  2. Very nice congratulations

3. Nice..congrats.

4. Ooooh... I love it! Congrats! I think I need to look this one up online hehehe...

5. Congrats! Lovely colour!

6. such a nice color - congrats!

7. Congratulations!

8. Nice :smile: congrats

9. You made the best choice ever. ZCP is such a functional wallet and certainly compliment your Taiga piece.

10. Its very nice bud! Congrats on your zcp!

11. Nice! Congrats!

12. Love the color. Congrats!

13. Congrats!!

14. Congrats! Your epi ZCP is a great addition to your collection!! :biggrin:

15. lovely