Indigo- purple or blue?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! I don't have a Mulberry store anywhere near me, so I'm hoping for some help from you ladies who have seen the new indigo color in person. On mulberry's website it looks purple, but in a couple pics posted elsewhere it looks blue. Would you say it's purple or blue? Thank you in advance for your help! :flowers:

2. I'd love to know the answer to this question as well. I haven't seen it in person but I am looking for something that was like last season's neon blue. Indigo might be it, or not, if it is more purple.

3. Blue.....

4. Yup, blue. It's a beautiful shade.

5. In my opinion, indigo is a blue with a purple cast. It is a beautiful color and slightly different from the neon blue. I am posting a picture of my key/coin purse in indigo and my purse or wallet in neon blue. I think the neon blue is close to cobalt but that is just the way I see it. I have a neon blue DZ and the wallet. Love both colors.

Attached Files:

frenziedhandbag likes this.