Indigo Indigo YOU ARE MINE!

Veronika said:
Freestanding store... Sorry for the blurry pics... I want to shoot both bedford and agenda together.... without blur and nice light... so, you can get the full effect of the Indigo...will try to get that one together... soon... very soon...

Thanks! :smile: I can't wait to see pics of your agenda!:yahoo:

Veronika said:
Freestanding store... Sorry for the blurry pics... I want to shoot both bedford and agenda together.... without blur and nice light... so, you can get the full effect of the Indigo...will try to get that one together... soon... very soon...

So lucky !!!!

I didn't know the color is still available in store especially this color...looks great on you by the way !!

Going horseback riding tonight... gotta wear ponytails for ponies....!!!

You can still find Indigo, but I talked to some SA (don't wanna be negative) and, I knew they weren't even gonna try, I was only gonna get the agenda.. I kept persistent and found someone who was extremely helpful. Then, I found out she would work to get the Bedford for me, and then my credit card is all history... I would recommend Angela to anyone highly....

Bedford's are $1120, ouch... did I really say that... but, divided by 20 years, is only $4.66 per month. Totally affordable, plus it's love and you can't put a price on that... and, you don't have to ask it to take an aids test....