Indigo? Good to go!!!

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
At the beginning of the week, I had NO intentions on making any handbag purchases....:shrugs: then outta no where, the Seventies line gets discussed & I start looking at the different styles....:whistle:. I already own the Olga, so I know that I love the style. I casually mention liking the Seventies Satchel in Indigo & thanks to a little enabling (thx PM!) I find myself staring down the BIN button.

I got this beauty from another tPF member who was super cool :supacool: and sent it to me overnight! I'm on :cloud9: right now. Even the DH kept commenting on the gorgeous color & the gold hardware, so you know she's something special ...

I can wear it over the shoulder by the leather straps, over the shoulder by the chain strap & in the crook of the arm, so it works for me in many ways!

So her she is!!!! My Indigo Seventies Satchel :yahoo:

Attachments

• 9_5_08 001.jpg
    9_5_08 001.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 9_5_08 002.jpg
    9_5_08 002.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 9_5_08 005.jpg
    9_5_08 005.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 9_5_08 007.jpg
    9_5_08 007.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 128
Wow!! :drool: First off, what an amazing seller to get it to you so quickly - almost immediate gratification! Second, that bag is GORGEOUS!! It looks fantastic on you and I'm just happy to have played a minor part in getting you kids together;) I think navy and gold is such a classic combo, and this one is so versatile, too. LOVE it! Congrats again!!!!
ETA: The chain strap just POPS with the gold on the navy! Had to add that!

ahh i remember when i used to own this bag...

jackiemj.jpg

she looks great on you, hun. enjoy her! :biggrin:

congrats!!! the bag looks great on you and i know how beautiful it is 'cause i have the same bag, hahaha! i love the seventies line, gorgeous! thanks for the modeling pics!

Wow!! :drool: First off, what an amazing seller to get it to you so quickly - almost immediate gratification! Second, that bag is GORGEOUS!! It looks fantastic on you and I'm just happy to have played a minor part in getting you kids together;) I think navy and gold is such a classic combo, and this one is so versatile, too. LOVE it! Congrats again!!!!
ETA: The chain strap just POPS with the gold on the navy! Had to add that!

Anything from the Seventies show up a little further west of me today??:graucho:

It did, as a matter of fact! Check out the "let's chat" thread for a pic... The strap is quite a bit longer than I realized and I found a small tear in the leather on the bottom, so I emailed the seller about that. But the leather and the woven leather/chain strap are TDF!!

The indigo is just beautiful! I'm so happy for you!!

It did, as a matter of fact! Check out the "let's chat" thread for a pic... The strap is quite a bit longer than I realized and I found a small tear in the leather on the bottom, so I emailed the seller about that. But the leather and the woven leather/chain strap are TDF!!

The indigo is just beautiful! I'm so happy for you!!

Just got done w/ that thread & left some comments there. I still think it looks really good on you!