Indigo? Good to go!!!

shop2drop!! Wow - what a beauty you have there! And don't you just love tPFers/ebayers who overnight things to you??? I BINed a bag yesterday and got it today, too! I actually wore it out already! Anyway, congrats on your new baby! She's a doll!:okay:

shop2drop!! Wow - what a beauty you have there! And don't you just love tPFers/ebayers who overnight things to you??? I BINed a bag yesterday and got it today, too! I actually wore it out already! Anyway, congrats on your new baby! She's a doll!:okay:

It's great, almost instant gratification (which I am all about!;))... I've rocked the Seventies Satchel already too, I went to Petco :nuts:, you know where the pets go. One of our large brood needed a new collar...any excuse to carry a new bag...:graucho:

It's great, almost instant gratification (which I am all about!;))... I've rocked the Seventies Satchel already too, I went to Petco :nuts:, you know where the pets go. One of our large brood needed a new collar...any excuse to carry a new bag...:graucho:

HAHAHAHA - I am OBSESSED with that slogan. DH hates it when we drive by there because I HAVE to say it. It's like driving by a Starbucks and not going in...I just can't do it :P

wow congrats shop!:tup::tup::tup:
I really think the Indigo from the Seventies line is THE most perfect shade of Blue -- not too dark, not too light -- just perfect!!:ps:
I've always had a soft spot for the Seventies Satchel -- it's probably a good thing I've never seen one IRL, otherwise I might succumb to temptation!!!

Gorgeous bag and you really wear her well -- congrats again!:woot:

Thanks iluvmybags! I agree that the color is perfect & the leather is fantastic! It's kinda hard to tell from pics, but once I opened the dustbag, I was in love.

Like I said earlier, even DH was impressed, that's saying a lot....I remember seeing this bag in the Nordstrom catalogue (I think it was their holiday version) last year & I ripped out the page for DH as an idea for Christmas...I don't think my Nordies ever carried it, so I never got a chance to see it....until now!

Thanks iluvmybags! I agree that the color is perfect & the leather is fantastic! It's kinda hard to tell from pics, but once I opened the dustbag, I was in love.

Like I said earlier, even DH was impressed, that's saying a lot....I remember seeing this bag in the Nordstrom catalogue (I think it was their holiday version) last year & I ripped out the page for DH as an idea for Christmas...I don't think my Nordies ever carried it, so I never got a chance to see it....until now!

isn't it funny how bags you fall in love with find a way of becoming yours in due time? i was obsessed with the stones clutch when i first laid eyes on it, but thought it was too impractical to spend almost $2k on a piece i'll rarely ever use. lo and behold, a year later, and it's mine. i'm glad to hear the same went for you. i guess it's true that some things are meant to be. your pictures are really making me regret not buying one from a friend when i had the chance!