indigo (?) city on ebay with reasonable BIN

1. Ummm.........I could be wrong but the R in Paris looks wrong. Also, could be the angle, the bales look square. Any thoughts ladies?

2. I think someone posted this auction in the Authenticate thread and someone said it was fake.

3. It's a fake!!! Look at the bales in the 4th pic! Totally misshapened!

4. ah crap, i didn't really look to see if it was fake or not. lemme take a look, if it is, i'll delete this thread.

5. yep, y'all are right, it's fake. i just looked momentarily. sorry! i'll edit my first post so everyone knows not to buy this one!

6. Damn, fakes are getting good.

7. dude, i know, the leather looked great, that's why i didn't scrutinize the bag.

8. Yeah, the fakes are getting really good!!! Scary.

9. Yup, it's a pretty good fake, and the pics were taken in such a way as to obscure the shoulder strap bales! Honest mistake, especially since you were just trying to be sooo kind to report a great buy quickly to your fellow tpf'ers! I didn't mean to take your head off - I just wanted to type quickly before someone BIN!!

10. oh no hun, i didn't think you were being harsh at all, it was my mistake! lol and i definately want to be told, and quickly, if i make a mistake like that.

11. too bad--it looked really good!

12. goshdarnit. It's one of those bluefly bags....

13. I wonder if the seller knows?

14. if it's a bluefly bag, then i doubt it, unfortunately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice