Indigo Birkin anyone??

Thank you so much ladies for all your advice and input. Just to update you, I did swing by the H store this morning and the indigo CAME HOME WITH ME!!!! I saw the colour IRL and loved it. It is a very deep blue/black as Mrs S said and it does indeed look black in normal light but in the sunlight you can see the navy tones of the bag. I asked the SA about holding out for black and she said that H is all about colour and while black is very nice I probably already have a lot of black bags in my wardrobe (which is true, I was carrying a black Chanel today). I'd love to post some pics for all of you but it will have to wait till the morning to capture the true colour of the bag. As this is my first Birkin, I'd love to hear how you ladies recommend wearing the cloche and padlock on the bag!! Yay! I'm still shaking from the shock and the fact that now I'm really on a purse ban!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Syma...Yaaayyyy! Everyoen new it! IRL the indigo is beautiful and warm and subtle...very calssy indeed and true to the sense of the quiet luxury!
Here's a picture against the ebony piano...action shots please! And a big congrats!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Birkin tPF  028.jpg
    Birkin tPF 028.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,121
Waaahooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::yahoo:

I just got to the end of the thread, and I'm glad you got it as I was going to say go for it!!! I love carrying 'surprising' coloured bags in place of black bags.. it's so refreshing and lovely to carry a different dark shade, and I never carry black now when I'm wearing black, it just looks so much better to carry a dark plum, or something like your indigo.