Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 5

FLmermaid, I'm like you! Just started collecting indies a few months ago but, wow, has it ever grown. I think they multiplied in the container! I can't wait to see what's in the box. I think I have some nice ones to contribute..hope you all think so too. :smile:

Last edited:
FLmermaid, I'm like you! Just started collecting indies a few months ago but, wow, has it ever grown. I think they multiplied in the container! I can't wait to see what's in the box. I think I have some nice ones to contribute..hope you all think so too. :smile:

I know - I can't wait to oogle the box too. I almost won't care even if I don't find anything. :biggrin:

So excited for this(Bumpity bump bump, I saw we fell off the 1st page)! SO looking forward to how the box has changed and looking forward to sharing some really interesting polish with you all

The box should be arriving at aurawn's soon! I thought we could continue with the reveals right in this thread if there are no objections.

I forgot about the Memorial Day holiday, but let's get this box started! How does this look for the rotation?

aurawn
ocean_o_curls
artiemd
Star13
Kailuagal
Selcier
FLmermaid
tgirl25

Lovely picks, Kristinized!

The box is here but I haven't had much time to go through it yet - why do I need to work, again? :P

I should hopefully have a reveal tomorrow night and I am PM'ing ocean_o_curls to confirm her address (she was after me last round too, how funny!) I'm hoping to have the box out again on Saturday.