Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 5

The box is here!

My picks:

Colores de Carol-peony thank you Tgirl25!
Dollish Polish-twist of lime thank you aurawn!
Northern star-Crystal lake thank you Kristin!
Hare-the monster thank you aurawn!
Candeo-glacier thank you Tgirl25!
Rainbow honey-yoshimi thank you Tgirl25!
Rainbow honey-cameo 18 thank you Tgirl25!

I should have the box in the mail tomorrow :smile:

Some of those are so awesome! I forgot that Rainbow honey did minis in the different bottle. And I love that The Monster is in there... remember when that used to be SO DIFFICULT to find???

I wish the rainbow honey minis I have are with those bottles. Mine are so hard to use with the short bottle.

I agree, and I think Jindie Polish has switched to those thin minis too. They are adorable!

Some of those are so awesome! I forgot that Rainbow honey did minis in the different bottle. And I love that The Monster is in there... remember when that used to be SO DIFFICULT to find???

Yes! And now I've seen several blog sales with them (it's how I finally got one lol!) It's interesting how trends change and what brand/color is sought after.

The box is here!

My picks:

Colores de Carol-peony thank you Tgirl25!
Dollish Polish-twist of lime thank you aurawn!
Northern star-Crystal lake thank you Kristin!
Hare-the monster thank you aurawn!
Candeo-glacier thank you Tgirl25!
Rainbow honey-yoshimi thank you Tgirl25!
Rainbow honey-cameo 18 thank you Tgirl25!

I should have the box in the mail tomorrow :smile:

YEAH!! I am so glad you could give so many of my past polishes a lovely new home. Enjoy them!!

I was so super stoked when I bought it, but it just looked awful on me. Glad to see that The Monster has found a new home!

It is absolutely wild how trends change, though -- I remember Candeo restocks when I couldn't get anything at all, and ultimately gave up - all 3 Candeos I have now I got through the exchanges! And now the shop's fully stocked and polishes are only $6. Crazy!

Yup candeo is one that really changed although it seems it happened when they split up and the company stayed with the husband. I didn't think new shades and swatches were very good but maybe it's just me.

Ack! How did I miss this round?!??! I must keep an eye out for next time! I miss THE BOX. :P lol! The reveals look awesome. I've always wanted to see the illusive Monster in person!

ETA: Whoa! I guess a ton of people missed this round! That's a tiny list of peeps! :biggrin:

Just to let everyone know I have been amassing a bunch of beautiful indies from blog sales that once I get them they are either just not me or I bought them because the price was good and it is a dupe of something I already have. I leave in 2 weeks for a week so as long as that still works we are set, if you all want to move me up so you can a)get some of the awesome polish I got, or b)it looks like that would be the time frame I would be getting the box I will understand. It is making me a little nervous that the box is moving so quickly and since I will be cruising international I will also not have any internet from the 6/28-7/5. I will leave it in you all's hands... or you could always add Tokiloca before me(this last was added as a after thought)

Just to let everyone know I have been amassing a bunch of beautiful indies from blog sales that once I get them they are either just not me or I bought them because the price was good and it is a dupe of something I already have. I leave in 2 weeks for a week so as long as that still works we are set, if you all want to move me up so you can a)get some of the awesome polish I got, or b)it looks like that would be the time frame I would be getting the box I will understand. It is making me a little nervous that the box is moving so quickly and since I will be cruising international I will also not have any internet from the 6/28-7/5. I will leave it in you all's hands... or you could always add Tokiloca before me(this last was added as a after thought)
Girl, I want you in front of me! I know how many awesome polishes you have! :woohoo:
So, yes, I vote move Tgirl up the line!! Lol