Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 5

Selcier

Oct 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
The box is here!

My picks:

Colores de Carol-peony thank you Tgirl25!
Dollish Polish-twist of lime thank you aurawn!
Northern star-Crystal lake thank you Kristin!
Hare-the monster thank you aurawn!
Candeo-glacier thank you Tgirl25!
Rainbow honey-yoshimi thank you Tgirl25!
Rainbow honey-cameo 18 thank you Tgirl25!

I should have the box in the mail tomorrow :smile:
Some of those are so awesome! I forgot that Rainbow honey did minis in the different bottle. And I love that The Monster is in there... remember when that used to be SO DIFFICULT to find???

kristinized

Jan 12, 2012
Minnesota, USA
I wish the rainbow honey minis I have are with those bottles. Mine are so hard to use with the short bottle.
I agree, and I think Jindie Polish has switched to those thin minis too. They are adorable!

Some of those are so awesome! I forgot that Rainbow honey did minis in the different bottle. And I love that The Monster is in there... remember when that used to be SO DIFFICULT to find???
Yes! And now I've seen several blog sales with them (it's how I finally got one lol!) It's interesting how trends change and what brand/color is sought after.

ocean_o_curls

Apr 28, 2012
Oregon
I had no idea it was hard to get before. It is funny how trends change. I have seen polishes that were SO hard to get at one point not even selling for super cheap now.

tgirl25

Tgirl25
Aug 12, 2012
Illinois
The box is here!

My picks:

Colores de Carol-peony thank you Tgirl25!
Dollish Polish-twist of lime thank you aurawn!
Northern star-Crystal lake thank you Kristin!
Hare-the monster thank you aurawn!
Candeo-glacier thank you Tgirl25!
Rainbow honey-yoshimi thank you Tgirl25!
Rainbow honey-cameo 18 thank you Tgirl25!

I should have the box in the mail tomorrow :smile:
YEAH!! I am so glad you could give so many of my past polishes a lovely new home. Enjoy them!!

aurawn

Apr 13, 2012
la isla larga
I was so super stoked when I bought it, but it just looked awful on me. Glad to see that The Monster has found a new home!

It is absolutely wild how trends change, though -- I remember Candeo restocks when I couldn't get anything at all, and ultimately gave up - all 3 Candeos I have now I got through the exchanges! And now the shop's fully stocked and polishes are only $6. Crazy!

ocean_o_curls

Apr 28, 2012
Oregon
Yup candeo is one that really changed although it seems it happened when they split up and the company stayed with the husband. I didn't think new shades and swatches were very good but maybe it's just me.

FLmermaid

Aug 12, 2011
Florida, USA
Twist of Lime :heart:

I love those tall minis - more room in the drawer for more polish. Plus I will never use up a whole full size bottle of anything I don't think.

Kailuagal

island in the sea
Feb 7, 2013
It's on the move!! :happydance:

aurawn
ocean_o_curls
artiemd <------ on it's way
Star13
Kailuagal
Selcier
FLmermaid
tgirl25

TokiLoca

daydreamer
O.G.
Aug 18, 2007
Polish Wasteland
Ack! How did I miss this round?!??! I must keep an eye out for next time! I miss THE BOX. :P lol! The reveals look awesome. I've always wanted to see the illusive Monster in person!

ETA: Whoa! I guess a ton of people missed this round! That's a tiny list of peeps! :biggrin:

tgirl25

Tgirl25
Aug 12, 2012
Illinois
Just to let everyone know I have been amassing a bunch of beautiful indies from blog sales that once I get them they are either just not me or I bought them because the price was good and it is a dupe of something I already have. I leave in 2 weeks for a week so as long as that still works we are set, if you all want to move me up so you can a)get some of the awesome polish I got, or b)it looks like that would be the time frame I would be getting the box I will understand. It is making me a little nervous that the box is moving so quickly and since I will be cruising international I will also not have any internet from the 6/28-7/5. I will leave it in you all's hands... or you could always add Tokiloca before me(this last was added as a after thought)

Kailuagal

island in the sea
Feb 7, 2013
Just to let everyone know I have been amassing a bunch of beautiful indies from blog sales that once I get them they are either just not me or I bought them because the price was good and it is a dupe of something I already have. I leave in 2 weeks for a week so as long as that still works we are set, if you all want to move me up so you can a)get some of the awesome polish I got, or b)it looks like that would be the time frame I would be getting the box I will understand. It is making me a little nervous that the box is moving so quickly and since I will be cruising international I will also not have any internet from the 6/28-7/5. I will leave it in you all's hands... or you could always add Tokiloca before me(this last was added as a after thought)
Girl, I want you in front of me! I know how many awesome polishes you have! :woohoo:
So, yes, I vote move Tgirl up the line!! Lol