Indie Polish Exchange - ROUND 4 REVEAL

kristinized

Jan 12, 2012
** sign ups are closed for this round, but feel free to hang out and chat until the next round beings **​

Rules for Exchange

Okay, let's get this exchange started! Welcome returning & new players! I linked the rules above in case you ever need a refresher. The box in en route to karheart, and is filled with lots of indie goodies! I do have a few bottles leftover that wouldn't fit, so we can use those as replacements in case there's any breaks.

I didn't include a list of polishes this round -- we're a pretty small group so I feel we can take what we like and replace them with nice stuff without having to keep track. Though as I'm writing this I realized I did not include the name stickers! Naughty, naughty me! I will send them out right away.

Here is the rotation:
Karheart
thithi
ocgirl
aurawn
ocean_o_curls
artiemd
Star13
tgirl25
kristinized

Remember to replace the box (flat rate medium size) if it starts to look grungy & battered. And please let me know if there are any questions or concerns about the polish/quality/variety/etc!

HAVE FUN!

wahhaha. I'm so bummed I'm having to sit out this round, but I have zero time. I'll snoop in to see reveals and drool though! Hopefully I can join in again next time. :smile:

What does tracking say? There was some hold ups with shipping this weekend so just keep on the tracking. My Fedex is coming like 2-3 days late

I have no tracking info. Messaged Kristinized twice with no response. It doesn't look like she's been on since last Wednesday. Now I'm really worried about her.

Well, the box has been taking the scenic route and was in Missouri for awhile, it's scheduled for as delivery today though (but we shall see).

Sorry for the disappearance, work has been pretty hectic lately. Is anyone interested in being a co-host for this round, (possibly for taking over the exchange sometime in the future?) Preferably someone who has played before, but just someone who can be around more often than I. It's fairly straight forward, keep the thread on topic, settle any issues, keep the box going. If 2 people want to work together that's great too, we used to have 3 members run this so that's nothing new :smile: Please shoot me a PM if interested.

The box arrived. USPS drives me crazy sometimes. Here are my picks.
Elevation Polish-Passion Flower (tastangan)
365 Days of Color-Now In Technicolor (ocgirl)
Starry Earth-Pinkie Mania (kawaiiamaiai)
Lush Lacquer-Part Rockin (tgirl25)
Hare-Afterglow (mpazzo)
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv4%3B53%3Dot%3E4%3C98%3D72%3A%3D348%3DXROQDF%3E282%3A%3B5247%3B257ot1lsi

Different Dimension-Hanna (tasangan)
Pretty & polished-Hello Dolly (tokiloca)
Feenix-Surfin Safari (kawaiiamaiai)
Mini Rainbow Honey-Hanami (kawaiiamaimai)
Mini Hit Polish-Thankful (tgirl25)
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv6324%3Dot%3E4%3C98%3D72%3A%3D348%3DXROQDF%3E282%3A%3B5247%3A257ot1lsi

Thank you so much, Ladies! I found some great polishes. Can't wait to try them all. The box is ready to go out as soon as I get thithi's address. Her inbox is full. If anyone sees her, can you ask her to send me her address. Thanks!!!!

Last edited: