Indie Polish Exchange REVEAL Thread

Congrats on your haul!

I regret not signing up for this round, but I'll be sure to buy some extras for a future round if I'm able to participate!

Oh K(hee hee, get it), you picked some great ones!!! Love that KB Peacock one!! Love the other two also, but I should, I have them already!!:P

Can't wait to get the box!!:woot:

yaaaay, a reveal - i didn't even realize the box had gone out! love your choices - proud peacock is one of my faves, and definitely use the smudge corrector trick to brighten up to top layer of glitter. (sorry i can't recall and credit whoever came up with that bit of genius.)

Oh K(hee hee, get it), you picked some great ones!!! Love that KB Peacock one!! Love the other two also, but I should, I have them already!!:P

Can't wait to get the box!!:woot:

PM'ing you my address! Just so I don't forget!!:biggrin:

Kristin!! Lovely picks! I can't wait to see future mani's with those on you!

yaaaay, a reveal - i didn't even realize the box had gone out! love your choices - proud peacock is one of my faves, and definitely use the smudge corrector trick to brighten up to top layer of glitter. (sorry i can't recall and credit whoever came up with that bit of genius.)

I'll have to get a smudge corrector, that's a great idea!

PM'ing you my address! Just so I don't forget!!:biggrin:
Yes, let's keep this bad boy moving!

So sad that I missed participating in this round (will definitely sign up for Round 2), and am so excited to see all the polishes and swatches revealed here. :biggrin: I've participated in the Soak-Off Gel Polish exchange in the past (and the upcoming one) and they are so. much. fun!

Reveal thread for the first Indie Polish Exchange - how exciting!

I chose 3 gorgeous polishes:

Proud Peacock (from KBShimmer) , Funhouse (from Dandy Nails), and Pretty & Polished's Jawbreaker (from lulu3955) - thank you!

The box is in the mail and on the way to 2many-NOT!

Love them - beautiful picks!!! They're all so pretty! I wish KBShimmer has new stock because I love at pics of her polishes!