IndiaRobyn's collection

Indiarobyn

May 16, 2010
Hi Ladies,
Here is my collection of handbag's to date. I would like to appologize for the photography, as my good camera recently broke. I don't have the biggest collection, but i have a growing collection. I am very very greatful to the people who have helped/purchased these bag's for me.

Hope you enjoy X

Chanel PST
This is my latest bag and i have to say the most timeless classic i own, after years of dreaming about a Chanel, i was lucky enough to have one purchased for me by my father in September 2010 - This bag was $1700 and i love it ! - It fit's everything i need in it like my (chunky) wallet,I-phone,Brush and make-up bag :smile: - I have also attached a little picture of my Chanel Brooch that i purchased in London for a little xmas treat :biggrin:

pst.jpg

Mini LV Speedy
This bag (was) actually my sister's but she never used it, so i decided that it would look cute amongst my collection :smile: - I have only just started using this bag it's really good for a night out or even a quick trip out. I think this bag was £200-£250 ( Thank's to my sister )
002.jpg

LongChamp Le Pliage (limited edition)
This bag has a little story, I actually first seen it this year on my birthday weekend in Paris, I spent a lovely weekend with my boyfriend (Romantic), but for some reason i didn't purchase this bag probably because i was so busy looking and the Eiffel tower. However, I ended up buying it when i got home as a little reminder of my trip. The price of this bag was £75.00 and it's probably one of my more casual bag's but it actually fit's anything in it !

011.jpg

Guess bag top handle #1
This is my favourite Guess bag i have 3 but only know where 2 are (This being one of them) - I love this bag because it's pink and i am a big pink lover, I also like it because again it fit's lot's in it, as you can tell i like to carry quite a lot haha :smile: - Think this bag was around £150

015.jpg

Versace Mini
This has to be one of my favourite bag's because it's not the largest but it fit's a pair of flat shoes, make-up, money and a phone at once ! it's unreal :O - This was my 2nd designer handbag and i will always love it because it is the most perfect night bag ever!- I think this bag was £500

017.jpg

Gucci Hobo
I remember the day when i walked into the Gucci boutique thinking i wouldn't find anything (Previously i wasn't a fan) until i seen this Gucci hobo with pink detail, I was so in love with this bag when i got it and it was my pride and joy, I still love it as much now because it's a really good bag and has served me well for the 2 years i have owned it.- I think this was $750.00

023.jpg

Guess bag #2
This was my first guess bag and i don't really use it anymore because it fit's less than my mini versace, I still like this bag but it's a bit worn now so i keep it in my wadrobe more oftern. - I think this bag was £90-100

027.jpg

So far this is my collection and it will continue to grow, my next target is a Chanel Jumbo, but i am going to work towards saving for this bag by myself. Thank-you for looking!

IndiaRobyn x