.indi3r4's slowly growing collection.

:couch: I'm here, I'm here!!

The fifis are gorgeous, but to be honest, I think you should go darker for a more perfect nude. They're super pretty on you regardless!

Congrats on the biancas, can't wait to see what's next!!

IMG_1188-1.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

can't wait to see your new additions!! any candy in there??

oh yeaaaah!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I was hoping for them to make it to 2nd markdown since after all these purchases, I couldn't afford it @ first markdown price.. When I heard about barneys 2nd markdown, I sent my SA an email asking if there's any candy pumps left.. I told her that I prefer the red one (since I have the candy flats in black) but will take black if there's nothing left.. She checked and told me that they're sold out of the red ones company wide.. only black left.. imagine my surprise to see this peeking when I opened the box!! :yahoo:

IMG_1184.jpg

I love it so much although it has a lil imperfection.. I'm not sure what it is and not sure if I should try to clean or put some leather conditioner.. looks like glue residue to me.. what do you think?

IMG_1160.jpg

:couch: I'm here, I'm here!!

The fifis are gorgeous, but to be honest, I think you should go darker for a more perfect nude. They're super pretty on you regardless!

Congrats on the biancas, can't wait to see what's next!!
Thank you ChenChen! :heart:
I wonder if I should go camel next.. that's the darker shade than beige, right?

love them, indi! such a pretty color! they look amazing on you!

:ty:surly!

Wow, you did so good! I am really digging the color of those Biancas (hmmm wonder if there is any floating around still) and the candy pumps are fab I love the red combo, what a awsomw surprise that you got what you wanted! Anyway great additions. Of course anything would look fab with your legs.:tup::woohoo::girlsigh:

cts, thank you sweetie.. i'm still looking to be your twin sister with that MC greiss.. :graucho:

Nani, awh thank you! definitely check with your SA regarding the bianca.. never hurt to ask! and the price isn't bad either! :yes:

indi3r4 - OMG, you have been busy! I adore all your pairs - we are shoe twins on the glitter ron rons and the ostrich Yotruche! I honestly can't pick a favorite. Thanks for sharing your collection - can't wait to see what you get next!

yay for getting your red candies!! they look fab on you! as for the mark, i think some conditioner would be worth a try. as the biege, i think you might be able to get away with it or with a darker color like camel. I think true nude would be too light. the biancas are fierce too, love them! wish I could pull something like those off.