Indecisive...Which to get for Christmas

OK, it's for sure! I'm getting the cuff today. I'll post pics as soon as i can. So not many people are likin' the sash huh...It's not too practical i guess. I don't have too many clothes that would look good with the signature sash belt, so best bet would be the cuff cause I can always wear it and I have many clothes to looks good with it and most of my bags have gold hardware. Any more suggestions on what else I should get besides the cuff? Not too sure about shoes.

OK, it's for sure! I'm getting the cuff today. I'll post pics as soon as i can. So not many people are likin' the sash huh...It's not too practical i guess. I don't have too many clothes that would look good with the signature sash belt, so best bet would be the cuff cause I can always wear it and I have many clothes to looks good with it and most of my bags have gold hardware. Any more suggestions on what else I should get besides the cuff? Not too sure about shoes.
Good! It's beautiful! The sash is also gorgeous, but w/ the cuff, you can wear it w/ anything. :tup:

The cuff is gorgeous! What about a scarf or two also? Do you have the tattersall pony tail scarf? It's so cute! The leather gloves are really nice too if you need gloves for winter. Even the tattersall muffler is gorgeous if it's still available!

thanks tlloveshim, I'm thinking about getting a scarf. I was debating on getting either the tattersall or the legacy. They are both cute but which one is more practical with more outfits? I don't know, maybe I have to take a look at my closet. I was thinking of shoes also. No boots though because I just bought tons of them already. Thanks for your suggestions!!

TnC, I personally like the tattersall more and feel it's more versatile but I agree that looking at your wardrobe is a good idea! Or get both! LOL!! And the Jilly flats are really cute if you like flats. Oh, and the woven gold flats are gorgeous! Sorry I can't think of their name off hand! I don't own any Coach shoes but have heard they are comfy to wear.

Yeah I agree tattersall seems more versatile. I'm tempted to get both though! hehe. Well I made my husband look at both of them and he likes the tattersall. Looks like the tattersall scarf is the winner haha. Thanks again!