Indecisive! S.O.S.!!!

Bijouxlady

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
For some reason I can't make a decision on which color or size vernis Alma to buy! Time's a wasting! I LOVE the Blue Nuit but the only size I can still locate it in, is the MM. I found several PM's in the new Rouge F color but not sure if I like it as much. I need some professional help! Is the MM too big?? I am 5' 4". What's your feelings on the new Rouge color? I guess I could always wait until I could get the PM in the Amarante. HELP! :nuts:

Thanks so much! Do either of you know if the Alma in the Epi Electric comes in the PM size?? If so, I might get the Blue Nuit in the MM and hold out for the PM in the epi.

i think it's awesome if you can work an MM at any height, but personally i think unless you are into really big bags it might be overwhelming for someone 5'4" i myself am 5'2" and when i try it on i look a bit silly...like a little girl playing with her mother's purses. but maybe those two inches will make a difference? i say wait for the exact bag you want...perfect color, perfect size, or you may just end up regretting your decision.

unless...you're panicked b/c 1 or some of these options are going to be discontinued, and you want to make absolutely sure you're not making a hasty decision?

I think the MM is a good size especially if you're after the WOW factor of the bag...but I think in the long run, the size could become more of a hindrance. Just my opinion as I was deciding between these 2 sizes months ago and decided to go for the PM. I'm glad I did!

Also. I think you're considering the MM because you like the colour (bleu nuit) but it happens to be in the MM size? I think you should wait for the PM size to become available before you decide. I know this shortage situation causes us to be in a hurry and impulsive with our purchases but I do think it will be available soon and you might like that more KWIM?