Indecisive! S.O.S.!!!

Bijouxlady

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Dallas, Texas
For some reason I can't make a decision on which color or size vernis Alma to buy! Time's a wasting! I LOVE the Blue Nuit but the only size I can still locate it in, is the MM. I found several PM's in the new Rouge F color but not sure if I like it as much. I need some professional help! Is the MM too big?? I am 5' 4". What's your feelings on the new Rouge color? I guess I could always wait until I could get the PM in the Amarante. HELP! :nuts:

Bijouxlady

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Thanks so much! Do either of you know if the Alma in the Epi Electric comes in the PM size?? If so, I might get the Blue Nuit in the MM and hold out for the PM in the epi.

miabeewee

O.G.
Sep 21, 2010
i think it's awesome if you can work an MM at any height, but personally i think unless you are into really big bags it might be overwhelming for someone 5'4" i myself am 5'2" and when i try it on i look a bit silly...like a little girl playing with her mother's purses. but maybe those two inches will make a difference? i say wait for the exact bag you want...perfect color, perfect size, or you may just end up regretting your decision.

unless...you're panicked b/c 1 or some of these options are going to be discontinued, and you want to make absolutely sure you're not making a hasty decision?

miabeewee

O.G.
Sep 21, 2010
epi electric will be coming out in smaller sizes (ie not MM...but not exactly sure how small) sometime 2011 from what SAs and tpfers are saying.

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
I think the MM is a good size especially if you're after the WOW factor of the bag...but I think in the long run, the size could become more of a hindrance. Just my opinion as I was deciding between these 2 sizes months ago and decided to go for the PM. I'm glad I did!

Also. I think you're considering the MM because you like the colour (bleu nuit) but it happens to be in the MM size? I think you should wait for the PM size to become available before you decide. I know this shortage situation causes us to be in a hurry and impulsive with our purchases but I do think it will be available soon and you might like that more KWIM?

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I'm 5' 4.5" and I like the PM size on me. I'd tried on the MM size and my DH told me I look like I was carrying luggage. But you buy what works for you.