Indecisive Coach Dilemia...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I have a huge Coach Dilemia. I am very indecisive about what I want. I am currently using this Coach Parker [​IMG]

I also have a credit at Coach for 40% off any thing in the store (because the Parker couldn't be repaired). So I can either trade the Parker in for a new bag (and possibly plus another item) for free. Or keep it and pay for another bag @ 40% off.

The thing Im worried about with the parker is that she will go out of style. Her color doesn't really go with 'everything'.

I have my eye on the New Poppy Black Patent Leather Jazzy Hobo, that's $298. So I would be able to get that bag plus something else for about $50 for free. I can't decide what to do.

The only thing I dont like about the Jazzy Hobo is that she may or may not sit up by herself. I'm def' a shoulder bag girl and I like my bags bigger rather than small.

So...what would YOU do??
    Trade the Parker in for a new bag + something little
    or
    keep the parker and just live with it??

2. Trade

3. I'd say keep it and buy another bag at 40% if you can't let go of your Parker.

4. Iluvcoach...why do you say trade?!

5. If you will use the Parker at all..keep her.

6. Get the Jazzy!! As you know I just got one and revealed it.. she will sit up by herself depending on how your things are placed inside. If it's a big concern to you, you can always get one of those purse organizers, that should do the trick :biggrin: :tup:

7. Whats a purse organizer???

8. Trade the parker!

9. Does anyone know when the next new coach bags will come out?

10. Usually just before winter starts. Maybe sometime in November.

11. Trade for a small Sophia!