Indecision yields Triplets!

TRACEYBS

O.G.
Sep 18, 2006
I could not make up my mind as to which patent satchel color to get....okay, I admit, I didn't try very hard...and with April 15th fast approaching, I probably should have resisted temptation, but...... I bought all three. They are unique in their own right, and I think I'll get use out of all of them. I also bought the pink and chambray hamptons patent capacity wristlets to match. I know MANY photos of the satchels have been posted, but I'm not sure if a photo has been posted with all three side by side. Here they are! :yahoo:

Attachments

• Patent triplets.jpg
    Patent triplets.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 215
  • Patent with wristlets.jpg
    Patent with wristlets.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 203
I knew you ladies would understand my motivation! I haven't picked a favorite yet. They're all so pretty! The natural goes with absolutely everything, but I'm a jeans girl, so the navy will be a "go to" bag, and the pink just makes me smile. See? It's legitimate indecision! :lol:

Wowzers! Yes, you're lucky! I'm loving the navy & pink the best. I would love the tan if it wasn't patent. Guess I've never seen anything in tan patent before so it takes some getting used to.