Indecision yields Triplets!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I could not make up my mind as to which patent satchel color to get....okay, I admit, I didn't try very hard...and with April 15th fast approaching, I probably should have resisted temptation, but...... I bought all three. They are unique in their own right, and I think I'll get use out of all of them. I also bought the pink and chambray hamptons patent capacity wristlets to match. I know MANY photos of the satchels have been posted, but I'm not sure if a photo has been posted with all three side by side. Here they are! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

3. Congrats what a flippin awesome trio!!!!!! :tup::drool:

4. W-O-W....

I am SO jealous of you right now.

AMAZING bags :smile:

5. :wtf:.......:drool:.......:tup:

6. :drool::drool::drool::nogood:

7. i dont blame you, they are also beautiful! At least you can have that style to go with multiple outfits :biggrin:

8. Wow, absolutely STUNNING set - lucky you! Congrats!

You know what they say... if you can't decide, get one in every color! :P

9. haha i love it! have you picked a favorite?

10. I knew you ladies would understand my motivation! I haven't picked a favorite yet. They're all so pretty! The natural goes with absolutely everything, but I'm a jeans girl, so the navy will be a "go to" bag, and the pink just makes me smile. See? It's legitimate indecision! :lol:

11. HOLY CRAP! :shocked: LOL!

Congrats on your triplets, they are perfect!

12. Wowzers! Yes, you're lucky! I'm loving the navy & pink the best. I would love the tan if it wasn't patent. Guess I've never seen anything in tan patent before so it takes some getting used to.

13. WOW!!!

Lucky girl!!!

14. Thank you! Now I dont feel so bad lol!

15. That is one hot combo!!! Congrats on the excellent buy!!!:yahoo: