Indecision - It Always Happens

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Going back and forth on this one. I thought I wanted the mono Speedy B. I did until this afternoon. After reading TPF i am thinking I need to return it for the DE. There is just so much vachetta to worry about on the mono. My only concern right now is if the bag will be fine for the spring/summer. I put my Verona away last summer but I think it was because I wanted to carry a lighter bag, so I bought my Totally MM. Is the Mono really hard to keep? I love how my Verona is so very easy and that's why I thought I need to swap my bag. Any thoughts ? Thanks in advance. :smile:

LOVE my Mono speedy 30. I am considering getting a 35 in Azur. The patina is gorgeous. The red part almost caramelizes. It was my first Louis Vuitotn and I took into the snow, rain, whatever and because it is hand held it held up well. My shoulder bags bothered me more, but I love all of my bags with vachetta.

Well, I can't speak for the care or upkeep on the mono, but I have the DE and love that I never have to worry or even think about its condition. I think DE is a year round print, but I do like to switch to mono and DA in spring and summer. Good luck with your decision!

I think either one will do well for you. I've had the mono speedy for almost a year and used it every day until the rainy snowy weather came then I switched to a DE bag. I have been caught in the rain a few time with the bag and have a few faint water spots on it but the vachetta is still a lighter color. I make sure that I do not wear lotions and sanitizers when I am carrying it....

I have both, and I love them equally, I generally use my DE for the winter and mono all year around (when the weathers nice outside :P) but honestly you can't go wrong with either, at the end of the day it all depends on which one you like better :smile:

I hv a speedy b mono, as much as I love my bag, I kinda hope I get it in DE.coz I wear it as crossbody so im afraid tat I'll get color transfer on the vachetta.but thank god nothing happened yet.im very careful n always wear long top if I need to crossbody my bag.