Indecision for Mini Pochette

Jun 27, 2020
Hi, new here so hopefully this is the right spot for this.
I’ve been stalking the mini PA in monogram for like 3 months so when I saw online that the Coach Nolita 15 would be a great “dupe” I found one NWT. I also found the mini PA in DE available so I also ordered. They both came the same day and I think I got more excited about the Nolita...
I still feel like it would be great to have both for different purposes but can’t decide if I should return and wait for a mini PA in Mono. I also have a TP19 so wanted to try out pattern variety?

38E3E987-A32C-4324-B7D4-FB25D4684EB3.jpeg

terinicola

Oct 31, 2019
USA
I have both the MPA in DE and mono. I actually only use the DE and have been thinking about selling the mono.
But honestly once I start going into work or traveling, I use mini pouches so much. Catch all, mini wallets, makeup pouch.

Reactions: Lovingpurseslala
Jun 27, 2020
I have both the MPA in DE and mono. I actually only use the DE and have been thinking about selling the mono.
But honestly once I start going into work or traveling, I use mini pouches so much. Catch all, mini wallets, makeup pouch.
if I end up getting the MPA in mono I feel like I wouldn’t even use the DE one so I can’t justify having both but idk if I should just keep the DE until I get my hands on a mono or just let it go. But if I have a mono MPA and the TP19 would it just be having too many pouches that look the same?? I want to add the TP15 eventually too.

also probably overthinking this haha

terinicola

Oct 31, 2019
USA
if I end up getting the MPA in mono I feel like I wouldn’t even use the DE one so I can’t justify having both but idk if I should just keep the DE until I get my hands on a mono or just let it go. But if I have a mono MPA and the TP19 would it just be having too many pouches that look the same?? I want to add the TP15 eventually too.

also probably overthinking this haha
hahaha, I have a T19, T15, small cosmetic pouch mono, MPA mono and MPA DE (as well as many other waterproof pouches). these are my first luxe pouches along with a Chanel o-pouch. I have been using my MPA DE as my wallet/purse lately for running quick errands since I don't need a large tote or purse lately in quarantine.
I wanted a T15 for cosmetics in my purse at work (so I haven't really used it yet), I use the T19 at my home office desk for my vitamins and supplements lol. I do normally use a lot of pouches for just random things like charging cables and things, so ill find the right use for them.
I did want a DE print, so I think that's why I like my DE MPA because that's the only print I have in my LV collection.

Reactions: Lovingpurseslala