Incredibly Sad.

Nina_LV

Sep 4, 2006
let me start by saying that my boyfriend, will be leaving to Sao Paolo, brazil on June16. which is in 5 days. :Push:
I have never felt so much love for anyone and it hurts really bad to know that i will not see him again for quite some time. i've been in tears for the past 2 weeks. i cry all day long, in the morning, at night, just thinking about him leaving makes me cry, im sitting here typing this with tears running down my face.:wondering
i was certain that we would be together for the rest of our lives. i love him so so much. i cant even express the love i feel towards him.
Please give me some words of encouragement. im just a mess, i cant stop crying. it just hurts so much. :sad::heart:

Oh poor you! Why is he leaving? Is it work or something - can you not go and see him (sorry I don't know where you are).

Its awful, but sometimes this is the best way to know if he is "the One!". You will be okay - you have US! We are always here for you.

Oh I don't know what to say!! I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better,but its the damn awful cliche that it'll feel better as time passes and you get used to it,you'll just so look forward to when you do see him,and really cherish him more.Awww,sweetie,sending you the most massive cyber hug I can!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My SO lives in the UK and I live in the States. We were together for about a 1 1/2 years while I was at uni there (although we only saw each other on the weekends), the rest of the time has been long distance. We see each other about every 6 months for two weeks. It may seem strange to some, but we are happy together, so why lose it?

There are ways to make it work if you both feel it is worthwhile. While apart, get Skype! Then you can speak frequently for free, and even see each other with webcams :smile:.

I'm sorry you're feeling sad. Since you can't change the fact that he's leaving, why don't you start focusing on other things like planning future trips to visit him, getting cute stationary, planning and making small cutesy gifts to mail to him weekly or something like that. It'll keep you busy and hopefully not crying as much. *hugs*