INCREDIBLE Story of the STOLEN 2013 Prefall Damier Paillettes

eritrejo

Jun 30, 2013
A girl of my city bought a 2013 Prefall Damier Paillette Speedy in red last august, on september 10th she left the bag in her car, and a ocassional thieve saw it and crashed the window to steal it, not bacause he knew it was an expensive bag, just because wanna the things inside the bag. The girl was so sad that she posted on Facebook the story and the photo of her stolen bag. She's one of the BFF of a cousin of mine and on sept 14th my cousin told me the sad and stupid story of the stolen LE Speedy, showed me the photo of the bag and i was really sad and surprised that we know that in our city window crashers are a common thing so how the hell you left your bag in the car at everybody sight???

Next day i was working in the only mall in town, on my eating break i went to a clothing store and just when i was going to the door to left the store I saw it!!! Just in front of me, the Paillette Speedy in person!!! It was carried by a totally normal girl!

just can´t believe it, called to my cousin to tell her to call her friend!!! In less than 5 minutes my cousin called back and told me that her friend was on its way to the place and that i must intercept or follow the girl with the bag.

I was totally shocked but kept my eye on the front of the store checking if the bag came out. 10 minutes later the real owner arrived so told her where was the girl with the bag, when she saw her, she inmediatly talk to her and after almost 20 minutes of talking and stress:

SHE RECOVER HER STOLEN BAG!!!! the girl that was carrying it said that her husband gave her two days ago and that he bought it to a friend (the thieve we think) in $50 dollars!!!!

I'm so happy to helped her to recover it!

Can you believe it??? Please take care of your babies even you live in a safe place :smile:

Attachments

• redspeedy.jpg
    redspeedy.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,066
A girl of my city bought a 2013 Prefall Damier Paillette Speedy in red last august, on september 10th she left the bag in her car, and a ocassional thieve saw it and crashed the window to steal it, not bacause he knew it was an expensive bag, just because wanna the things inside the bag. The girl was so sad that she posted on Facebook the story and the photo of her stolen bag. She's one of the BFF of a cousin of mine and on sept 14th my cousin told me the sad and stupid story of the stolen LE Speedy, showed me the photo of the bag and i was really sad and surprised that we know that in our city window crashers are a common thing so how the hell you left your bag in the car at everybody sight???

Next day i was working in the only mall in town, on my eating break i went to a clothing store and just when i was going to the door to left the store I saw it!!! Just in front of me, the Paillette Speedy in person!!! It was carried by a totally normal girl!

just can´t believe it, called to my cousin to tell her to call her friend!!! In less than 5 minutes my cousin called back and told me that her friend was on its way to the place and that i must intercept or follow the girl with the bag.

I was totally shocked but kept my eye on the front of the store checking if the bag came out. 10 minutes later the real owner arrived so told her where was the girl with the bag, when she saw her, she inmediatly talk to her and after almost 20 minutes of talking and stress:

SHE RECOVER HER STOLEN BAG!!!! the girl that was carrying it said that her husband gave her two days ago and that he bought it to a friend (the thieve we think) in $50 dollars!!!!

Can you believe it??? Please take care of your babies even you live in a safe place :smile:

That's great news
The power of social media

? How did you know it was your friend's speedy? There can be other people in the mall with the exact same bag!

i live in a small city Uruapan, Michoacàn, Mèxico, the biggest clothing store we have is C&A (european stores like zara or H&M) nothing really important, so it's easy to know who can afford a bag like that. Also almost all LV bags here are fakes so if you see the real thing (if you know them of course) you notice inmediatly! :smile:

Wow, that's one crazy story! I'm thrilled she got the fabulous Paillettes Speedy back. I own one in Black and one in Blue. I LVoe them so much. I would feel lower than a snakes belly if someone were to steal them.

I'm so glad this saga has a happy ending! :ghi5:

wow!! $50!! This is such a sad story on so many levels!!

? How did you know it was your friend's speedy? There can be other people in the mall with the exact same bag!
well, i think that her husband got the bag for $50 was the first clue :smile: but i think some bags are uncommon enough that even in a large city they would stand out, so if this was a smallish town, as it seems like it was, it would not be hard to notice.

That was very fortunate. I can't help but wonder how offended the 'normal girl' would have been, however, if it had been her own bag that she purchased legitimately. I know I would have been irate.

That was very fortunate. I can't help but wonder how offended the 'normal girl' would have been, however, if it had been her own bag that she purchased legitimately. I know I would have been irate.

I would have taken the chance, regardless of offending someone. It never hurts to ask...but she would have never known if she hadn't asked .