incredible story for true fans!

I absolutely love your story!! specially because I am from Mexico and Berger jewelry is stunning! I had no idea one of them married Felix!! and that the bag was given to Farias!! OMG this is incredible!!

THANKS FOR SHARING!

no way wonder full to hear that someone actually has a notion of the people involved in this story wow ! cherry thanks and how and wonderfull. thank you all what a story right you never know where louis has been, but yesterday today and tomorrow it goes on and maybe that speedy will some day come back to the arm of..... well who knows !

Amazing story. I have heard of wealthy mexicans back in the 1920's having LV bags, but the rich ones but they owned luggage pieces. So this story had me intrigued now I do believe those stories. I cannot wait to see pics!

well actually i came across mexico because i buy my hermes bags there best availability and service and truth is you would be surprised its like the seccond japan or russia the elite and the society and the way they live belive me the people that buy crocs and hermes in mexico, serious fashion people the L.V flagship so impressive and the ones at the luxury department stores just as impresive truly i was not that shocked that the origin of this bag was mexico

well actually i came across mexico because i buy my hermes bags there best availability and service and truth is you would be surprised its like the seccond japan or russia the elite and the society and the way they live belive me the people that buy crocs and hermes in mexico, serious fashion people the L.V flagship so impressive and the ones at the luxury department stores just as impresive truly i was not that shocked that the origin of this bag was mexico

:yes: :tup: :yes: