Increase glitch..all items old prices...buy now!!

anglarry04

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
Hey everyone, the LV website is showing everything at the old price. (i just ordered something a couple hours ago). I called LV to find out what is going on....There is a glitch with the website so everything is showing old price....BUY NOW if you want something!!!!

WOW...they've been doing this so damn often, I'm starting to think this is a trick! This so-called glitch seems to be happening every single time there's an increase! Its literally forcing people to make that impulse purchase before the prices shoot up - its a brilliant gimmick! This is like a last chance sale for all those that were over the fence, and even for those that weren't! Its very interesting!

Just ordered the Galliera azur PM pre-increase price of $1430.00. SA told me that it would be $1520.00 anytime now (or until they update their website showing the price increase).

This happens everytime!! But I remember before when some people did this the site couldn't complete the order and they ended up having to pay the increase prices.

The SA told me that they will honor the old price as long as you order it on their website. Also, I just called my credit card company and they told me that they already processed the payment for LV. So, I'm hoping everything went through okay.

one wrote that she talked to a rep and the rep said that LV would check all purchases and charge a new increased price before shipping. So it is indeed "buy at your own risk".

==========
Update: But there are some postings that some received bags at confirmed prices (which were old prices due to glitch) when the same glitch happened before.

one wrote that she talked to a rep and the rep said that LV would check all purchases and charge a new increased price before shipping. So it is indeed "buy at your own risk".

==========
Update: But there are some postings that some received bags at confirmed prices (which were old prices due to glitch) when the same glitch happened before.

Legally I don't think that they can automatically charge you the higher price. They could decline the sale though.

I couldn't myself and had to take advantage of the glitch so I ordered one last item online today. I'm pretty sure it went through at the lower prices because my CC company called to ask if the transaction was legitimate and the charge was at the lower price :smile:. Scary when you've spent so much on your CC in two days that they're calling to verify the charges :nuts:.