Increase frenzy...I don't see a lot of increases..

Jun 24, 2008
I was perusing the LV site and not all stuff went up...some things did a small amount....but NF's are the same and I think Speedies are too...the new cosmetic cases look the same...as well as the old ones:confused1:

I noticed some SLG's were a little bit higher...

are they just not done or was that it???

I looked this morning and the prices were up 6%, and some more. I just looked again and the prices are back down. I am not sure what's going on, but now I am thinking of picking up another purse while the price is down. :speedy:

I looked about an hour ago. Checked the SLGs and noticed the "Zippy Organizer" was still listed at $780.00. However, when I clicked it, its individual page showed $830.00. Clearly they have yet to update everything.

Yes, the prices did go up this morning on the website (I checked), and have gone "up and down" since then.

This happened during the Feb price increase too ... where the website showed "old" prices on and off during the next day. (I've since wondered if it had something to do with the fact that they use Flash, which can be temperamental at times.) If I recall correctly, it was officially a "fluke", and some people who tried to quick order during the "fluke" wound up being charged the new prices anyway. So at least be careful. :smile:

Here, read this ...

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...rice-decreased-from-increased-tag-661193.html

That's the thread from February, discussing this exact same thing, when this exact same thing happened then too. People were calling the number to discover that they would still be charged the new prices, and orders placed during the website "glitch" were in danger of being cancelled.

And on page 2, according to HeavenAF, this exact same thing happened the time *prior* to that as well, and orders were supposedly cancelled then too. Anyway, just be careful if you try to place something. :smile: