Inconsistency Rant!

sometimes when i read these stories i'm like :shocked:

if someone came and said, can you order this on PCE? (provided they have the card. but even if they don't and made a fuss, the answer would be, we can accommodate you) my opinion is why not. if it can be done then sure! the only time i say no is when the item is no longer available to order! sometimes, if the customer really expresses a strong desire for that particular item and only that item, (meaning i can't convince them to buy something similar in store/web) then i will take down their info and keep a look out via client track.

if i find it in a store, i will provide her the number so she can call and order; but also give her the option of having me do it for her, but i always feel its best if the customer calls and ask herself

if a customer wanted something done, and i don't know how, but she said it can be done, i would ask a manager and if my manager doesn't know for some odd ball reason she WILL call and ask another store, or a higher channel, to get the appropriate answer/knowledge to perform that task

and that is really, just plain customer service.