Inconsistency Rant!

aiyiyi

Sep 29, 2009
I know, I know. We all have this. But from the same store? Within an hour? My friend called my local boutique asking to get the Julia. They told her she can order it and use PCE…great!

Then I go to call and order it in for myself. The SA argues with me that she cannot do this, despite my repeated telling her that my friend JUST called and they said they could. She asked for who she talked to say, saying that it was impossible, but eventually puts me on hold to go and talk to her manager. 10 minutes later (I swear, it was that long!) someone comes back on telling me that they can’t. The release date (May 1) is too far away, so it’s impossible. I told her that people in the states are already ordering it in and have them in their hands and she just said that the US is different.

I sort of went on a rant about how ridiculous it is that I can call the Syracuse store that is a 3 hr drive and go pick it up there, yet we “can’t” get it in. WTF? She seemed to semi-agree, but said there was nothing else she can do.

Epic fail. I am so annoyed! I think I might call Syracuse and order it through them. It might actually be worth the trip!

wait,
your friend goes into your local boutique to order on pce, julia, and succeeds

but when you ask they say no?

I'd be pissed
what did they say when you ask them why your friend could?

Did you talk to the same SA that I did??????????? What did she say?? She even put me on hold to double check. I wonder if I had said I wanted to place the order if it would have gone through, or failed somewhere along the line??

I mean really - are they in the business of SALES or not??

(I'm the friend and it was over the phone, and yeah, they said it was fine, it would take about 3 weeks to come in, I would just have to order by credit card and I would get the 25% off. Now if the SA I talked to gave me that much mis-information, maybe she should be in deep doo-doo.)

Did your friend order it from a boutique in Canada? If not, I wonder if that's why you can't order it from Canada?

Hopefully, COACH will get things straightened out so our Canadien Sisters will have the same benefits as here in the USA!

Try speaking to the Manager to get this resolved!!!

Yep, exact same store!

It was a different SA at first, but then I think the same one you talked to did come on the phone. She said "you called earlier, right?" and I said no, it was my friend. Then she said "well we made a mistake with her too, you can't order it"

I was really pissy with her on the phone, but they TOTALLY deserved it!

Crissy, if the roles were reversed and they had told me an hour ago I can order it I'd really give them a piece of my mind! And call Jax to complain. It's such total ********!

To post my all time fav quote from my all time favorite MOD Baglady39:

"The ONLY consistency with COACH is their INconsistency!" LOL

I'd be irritated too!!! I've gotta say that it's been atleast 3 months since I've purchased anything directly from COACH because they've had me so irritated. Now I buy gently used...a few FOB's are making me re-think that but nothing else!!!!

I do HOPE you score your bag at 25% OFF!!!!

Yeah I am quite pissed. Usually I'd make a big fuss, but like I was telling Crissy, I don't want to get on their bad side and have them not give me PCE discounts etc (for when I am not on the list).

I think I'll go ahead and call Syracuse. This is a perfect excuse to go on a shopping trip~! :P