Hello... I haven't posted in here that I was pregnant because DH and I were waiting to cross the 1st trimester mark. Now I'm faced with a decision to make and I'm hoping someone here has walked in these shoes before and can give me some solid advice. I had an incomplete miscarriage - found out at the emergency room yesterday. I was 9 weeks pregnant. My doctor scheduled me for a D&C later today - but told me I can either do that or just let my body expel the fetus naturally. He said either way carries risk... but either choice would be fine. I am the type who likes to do things naturally, and since my sister in-law almost bled to death from a D&C... I'm leaning towards this method. Has anyone had an incomplete and had to wait for this to happen? I can handle pain, so that's not what I'm afraid of... I'm more concerned about getting an infection if my body takes too long to begin this process. If you have any experiences you could share on this... it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.