Incoming

ODEDIHAIMS

Apr 13, 2015
Major congrats! I have this bag and adore it. It's my most used Chanel. I think you will really love using it.

Mzaf

Feb 3, 2016
Can't wait! But I left without asking what the name of this bag is [emoji33]can you enlighten me!!!??

Reactions: LVKin

Mzaf

Feb 3, 2016
The receipt says CC Bubble but when I google that, many different bags come up.

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
The receipt says CC Bubble but when I google that, many different bags come up.
This is indeed the CC bubble. I have it in iridescent pink, very easy to carry/use bag. Did you get the smaller size that is more like capacity of a mini? (that's the one I got). There were another like of chanel bags that had "bubble" in the name that has these tiny puffy quilting but that's a different season.

Congrat on your Chanel! You sure earned it! :smile:

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
So you may remember a few weeks ago my husband told me (a non seafood eater) that of I ate a large sea urchin roll, he'd get me the WOC. Didn't get the WOC but got this beauty instead... View attachment 3630812
Um, how could we forget your awesome post about your "dare" eating conquest?!!!! I so adore & admire your courage AND your sweet bag! Congrats again:loveeyes::tup:

Reactions: Mzaf

Mzaf

Feb 3, 2016
This is indeed the CC bubble. I have it in iridescent pink, very easy to carry/use bag. Did you get the smaller size that is more like capacity of a mini? (that's the one I got). There were another like of chanel bags that had "bubble" in the name that has these tiny puffy quilting but that's a different season.

Congrat on your Chanel! You sure earned it! :smile:
Yep I got the small one with the intentions of wearing it on a Saturday night and/or shortening the chain and wearing to a wedding!

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
Congrats on your new bag, it is lovely! I can't wait to see the one you will get after eating the entire sushi meal.