Income Tax Wish List

As a new Coachie I want everything! :P But since I had a LOT of surgery last year (with no insurance yay) my parents are getting back everything they paid so around $10k. My dad's said we can go shopping! We're planning a trip to the outlet nearest us in MS which is 6 hours one way. But it'll be SO worth it!

I want fobs, scarves and a wallet for sure.. and would love LOVE to find a magenta Peyton or another Sabrina..

I have already spend the money using my cc so when I get it I will pay it back. I have some left but I'm not gonna drive myself crazy and spend it all.

I'm hoping they come out with the Madison Carryall in the fushia color to match the wallets on the website, if not I think I'll use my tax return for the floral carryall.

I don't plan on spending anything big on my tax return. Maybe something small. I'm trying to be good, trying. I can't wait to see what everyone else buys though. I can live vicariously.

I am craving the MIA in Blue and the Tattersall Heritage Strip but I think if there is any refund it is going towards a trip to Settle Washington.

I don't plan on spending anything big on my tax return. Maybe something small. I'm trying to be good, trying. I can't wait to see what everyone else buys though. I can live vicariously.
vicariously.......TOOL.....Ahhhh
every time i hear that it makes me that of TOOL,my fave song!!!!
Eye on the T.V
Cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be........

Last edited: