Income Tax Wish List

jjz_princess

Jan 19, 2010
I plan on buying the embossed madison carryall in pink with my return. What does everyone else planning on buying?

Dec 25, 2009
As a new Coachie I want everything! :P But since I had a LOT of surgery last year (with no insurance yay) my parents are getting back everything they paid so around $10k. My dad's said we can go shopping! We're planning a trip to the outlet nearest us in MS which is 6 hours one way. But it'll be SO worth it!

I want fobs, scarves and a wallet for sure.. and would love LOVE to find a magenta Peyton or another Sabrina..

Maes

Sep 23, 2009
Miami, fl
I have already spend the money using my cc so when I get it I will pay it back. I have some left but I'm not gonna drive myself crazy and spend it all.

NewCoachQueen

Birkin or bust...
Aug 2, 2009
Well, after I let my husband buy a toy, I'll see what I can get. I want an LV speedy, but I also want that Sabrina in coral...SO much, hope I find her!!

MrsPink82

Retail Therapy :)
Oct 9, 2009
Kentucky
I'm hoping they come out with the Madison Carryall in the fushia color to match the wallets on the website, if not I think I'll use my tax return for the floral carryall.

Tuptake2006

Disappeared!
Jun 14, 2008
Most Everyone's Mad Here
I don't plan on spending anything big on my tax return. Maybe something small. I'm trying to be good, trying. I can't wait to see what everyone else buys though. I can live vicariously.

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
I don't plan on spending anything big on my tax return. Maybe something small. I'm trying to be good, trying. I can't wait to see what everyone else buys though. I can live vicariously.
vicariously.......TOOL.....Ahhhh
every time i hear that it makes me that of TOOL,my fave song!!!!
Eye on the T.V
Cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be........

Last edited: