Income Tax Wish List

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I plan on buying the embossed madison carryall in pink with my return. What does everyone else planning on buying?

2. As a new Coachie I want everything! :P But since I had a LOT of surgery last year (with no insurance yay) my parents are getting back everything they paid so around $10k. My dad's said we can go shopping! We're planning a trip to the outlet nearest us in MS which is 6 hours one way. But it'll be SO worth it!

I want fobs, scarves and a wallet for sure.. and would love LOVE to find a magenta Peyton or another Sabrina..

3. The Only goodies I want are Wristlets, fobs and a few pony tail scarves....:P(I just bought my Last Coach bag,lol)

4. I have already spend the money using my cc so when I get it I will pay it back. I have some left but I'm not gonna drive myself crazy and spend it all.

5. helping to pay for the babies i just got....;)

6. Well, after I let my husband buy a toy, I'll see what I can get. I want an LV speedy, but I also want that Sabrina in coral...SO much, hope I find her!!

7. I'm hoping they come out with the Madison Carryall in the fushia color to match the wallets on the website, if not I think I'll use my tax return for the floral carryall.

8. I don't plan on spending anything big on my tax return. Maybe something small. I'm trying to be good, trying. I can't wait to see what everyone else buys though. I can live vicariously.

9. A wristlet and maybe a bleecker tote.

10. A Poppy Glam Tote, most probably a Pop C. And a lot of keyfob and scarves.

11. Glam tote for my new Macbook Pro
    Magenta Poppy laptop sleeve for it
    Kristin Large Hobo

12. More Fobs and Wristlets.. maybe a bag...

13. I am craving the MIA in Blue and the Tattersall Heritage Strip but I think if there is any refund it is going towards a trip to Settle Washington.

14. #14 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    vicariously.......TOOL.....Ahhhh
    every time i hear that it makes me that of TOOL,my fave song!!!!
    Eye on the T.V
    Cause tragedy thrills me
    Whatever flavor
    It happens to be........

15. What tax return? :lol: Can't wait to see all the reveals!