Inclusion rings

Kathleen37

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
Finally got my black inclusion ring yesterday, I've been waiting for it for a few weeks, one came in, but it was damaged! I'm really pleased, as I think it's lovely! No pics yet, but if anyone wants a looksee, I'll see what I can do.

Anyhoo, I was wondering if anyone has one, specifically a size 56, as I can't see any markings/sizings on the ring, and I'm just wondering if I've got a 53, instead of a 56? Would anyone mind measuring their ring and letting me know the size? (I thought just a straight measurement across the inside centre of the ring would give me an idea) Couldn't try on in store, had it sent mail order from Dublin.

Many thanks!

K

Sorry I don't have an answer to your inclusion ring question.. I just wanted to say, aren't those Louis Vuitton shoes in your avatar to die for ? :love:

:biggrin: Ahh, bless you!

I have to say, I only have a few pair's of LV's, but those are my absolute favourites! I was soooo lucky to get them. I also probably would have mortgaged the house to get a pair of the Cleo/Pompeii black wedge ankle strap ones, but I never even got to see a pair of those...

Many thanks! :biggrin:

K

Inclusion is the name of a limited edition fashion jewerly by Louis Vuitton. They include rings, bracelets, speedy shaped keychains, hair cubes and cell phone dangles.

Here's one of a ring:

d6_1.JPG

Kathleen37 said:
:biggrin: Ahh, bless you!

I have to say, I only have a few pair's of LV's, but those are my absolute favourites! I was soooo lucky to get them. I also probably would have mortgaged the house to get a pair of the Cleo/Pompeii black wedge ankle strap ones, but I never even got to see a pair of those...

Many thanks! :biggrin:

K

I only ever saw them on eBay too.. oh well, there's plenty more shoes out there. I love Louis Vuitton shoes, but I've yet to purchase a pair since they're so costly ! I wish I had jumped when the first balmoral pumps were released ! :Push: