Inclusion rings

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Finally got my black inclusion ring yesterday, I've been waiting for it for a few weeks, one came in, but it was damaged! I'm really pleased, as I think it's lovely! No pics yet, but if anyone wants a looksee, I'll see what I can do.

Anyhoo, I was wondering if anyone has one, specifically a size 56, as I can't see any markings/sizings on the ring, and I'm just wondering if I've got a 53, instead of a 56? Would anyone mind measuring their ring and letting me know the size? (I thought just a straight measurement across the inside centre of the ring would give me an idea) Couldn't try on in store, had it sent mail order from Dublin.

Many thanks!

K

2. Sorry I don't have an answer to your inclusion ring question.. I just wanted to say, aren't those Louis Vuitton shoes in your avatar to die for ? :love:

3. :biggrin: Ahh, bless you!

I have to say, I only have a few pair's of LV's, but those are my absolute favourites! I was soooo lucky to get them. I also probably would have mortgaged the house to get a pair of the Cleo/Pompeii black wedge ankle strap ones, but I never even got to see a pair of those...

Many thanks! :biggrin:

K

4. I'm behind . . .
    what's an inclusion ring? Can you post a pic?

5. Inclusion is the name of a limited edition fashion jewerly by Louis Vuitton. They include rings, bracelets, speedy shaped keychains, hair cubes and cell phone dangles.

Here's one of a ring:

[​IMG]

6. I only ever saw them on eBay too.. oh well, there's plenty more shoes out there. I love Louis Vuitton shoes, but I've yet to purchase a pair since they're so costly ! I wish I had jumped when the first balmoral pumps were released ! :push:

7. I want the inclusion bracelets, and the inclusion cell phone accessory. SIGH... I need to work more to support my habit! :smile:

8. oo do you have a pic of the cell phone charm? I need to get a new one, my Dior is already screwed up and its only been a month and a half or so :lol:

9. Here is what I can find of the inclusion collection...

[​IMG]

10. The inclusion bracelet in the GM size is to die for. A definite must have accessory.

11. Oh no !! It was so cute.. bummer. :push:

12. I had seen it a few times on eluxury. Keep checking every so often. They may have it again :wondering Good luck :biggrin:

13. I've never seen these, they are beautiful.

14. I love the inclusion stuff- its modern and cute.

15. I love them but I know I won't get to use them as much so it's better if I put the $$$ towards a bag. *sigh* If I win the lottery one day. LOL.