inclusion keyring

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
I like to use mine as a bag charm too. It's so cute! People often notice that before they notice my bag.

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
I don't have any Inclusion or other fancy keyrings except for the pochette extender, but if I had an LV keyring, I would use it as a bag charm. I think it's less likely to get damaged hanging on a purse than actually using the keychain on a daily basis.

Virginia

Happiness
Sep 21, 2005
bag charm.. i'm to scared to let it get all scratched up if i were to put it with my keys.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Bag charm for me, and occasionally if I'm just running somewhere (like to my neighbor's for one of their get-togethers), I'll put my house key on it.

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
I would use it as a bag charm before I would put my keys on it. I would just be too worried about getting it all scratched up.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Actually I have to add to this, I have the black cell charm and despite the constant use and putting the phone in my bag/pocket etc. it still looks good. I've had it on my phone for about a year and a half now.

honeybear

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
I use it as a keyring. I really love it and I like that I get to use it everyday. I have dropped my keys a few times and it is pretty scratched up but it would be a shame to keep it in my drawer.